https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, March 13, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary Day 3 Favorite Florals

A card for day 3 Favorite Florals at PTI 
I have seen some beautiful cards by my friend Marcia using these beautiful tulips and thought I need to use that stamp set.  Not sure why I have not made very many cards with this set.  So I used it with Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise and a little Terracotta Tile.  I was just trying to add a little of the TT on the edges and got a bit in the enter.  Was not about to start over.  I struggled all morning with this card.  I also liked Melissa's card using the gingham on the side.  That is gingham along the AE scalloped  border die. And three PPP sequins over a couple of boo boo's.
The jar is made from PTI's Diagonal stripe vellum.

Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Birgit said...

This is beautiful Linda! I love the lacy, stitched edge. Super sweet!

Marcia Hill said...

Glad I could help with encouraging you to use this set...it truly is one of my all time favorites!! And I love yellow, so to me your card is absolutely perfect!! Makes me think "Spring" and I am SO ready for it right now! :0)