https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, March 31, 2017

The Card Concept #70 Purple Haze

Feeling better every day, enough so I can finally play in my craft room.  Here is a card for 
I actually had colored this and it was sitting on my table ready to be used.  When I saw the inspiration photo, I knew that I could use it for this challenge.

Altenew's Beautiful Day colored with Copics, RV 63 & RV 66 & G14, 17 & 28.
MFT's Stitched Scalloped Rectangle


Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Beautiful coloring!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous card! Im so glad you are feeling better! Love the blending you did on your bloom!

Loll said...

Amazing shading of your beautiful flower Linda. It really gives it lots of depth. Take care. xx

Greta said...

Your coloring is beautiful, Linda & I'm so glad you're recovery is coming along!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, love this sweet floral image! Your coloring looks amazing and it is perfect for our challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and we hope to see your artwork in our gallery again soon!

fannyseb said...

jolie carte bien colorée