https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, March 13, 2017

Merry Monday #239 with Marcia & CAS Mix Up Smooshing


This week join us this week at Merry Monday with Marcia's challenge to add Copper/Bronze, Gold & Turquoise to your card.
 

&
 
Loll made a comment on my MM post and noticed that I used smooshing on my ornaments so was able to link up to CAS Mix Up Challenge.  I smooshed using Inka Gold & Turquoise. I also embossed, used dies and stamped.

I struggled with the copper/bronze but then finally found some brads in my stash that I hardly (never) use anymore.
PTI's Holiday Greens Border embossed in gold,  SOL Ornaments 4 Christmas with Inka Gold and some Turquoise.  PTI's A Thrill of Hope, Vintage Cream cardstock
  
 Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your gold/turquoise ornaments, Linda - so perfect with the holiday greens done in gold!!

Marcia Hill said...

Love, love, LOVE this card Lin! Your ornaments are absolutely GORGEOUS and go so perfect with the gold embossed ferns!! Lovely, lovely card my friend! Hope you have a wonderful week!! :0)

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, I love your stunning ornaments. Have a great week.

Colleen said...

the ornaments are stunning Lin, such beautiful colors!!

Loll said...

WOW ... this is really gorgeous Linda. Looks like your ornaments are smooshed?? If so, hope you'll join us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Bonnie said...

I love your smooshed ornaments, Linda! You did a great job on this challenge! Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

Julia Aston said...

What lovely colors on your smooshed ornaments Linda! Thank you for joining us in the CAS Mix Up Challenge! Julia xx

Karen L K said...

Love those ornaments and their color! Nice card for Merry Monday!

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! Really stunning and creative card!