https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, August 15, 2016

PTI's Create Along with Us August 2016

A card for Create Along with Us 

I used this card by Betsy as my inspiration.  Her's is so gorgeous in those fall colors, but I am not ready for fall yet so made mine as a summer card.
Just got my Forget Me Not last week and decided to use it also in Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Amethyst Allure.  Copic Y17 for center of flowers.
Tulip Time for sentiment
Sponged Spring rain on background
Spectrum Noir Clear Shimmer & a few PPP sequins.

Blessed-who-mourn-dtl
Thanks for stopping by.


16 comments:

Bonnie said...

What pretty forget me nots, Linda! I always loved those tiny, blue flowers! They make a really pretty card!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card Lin! Don't you just love the Forget Me Not set?!! I really like the blues you used too...such a soft and lovely birthday card!! :0)

Colleen said...

Fabulous card my friend! That was the exact same card I used for my inspiration and I also used the Forget me Nots!!

Birgit said...

Oh Linda, this is so pretty! I love these flowers in the colors you used. Just beautiful!!

Patti said...

Outstanding!! I have that set but have only used it once! I am itching to give it some LOVE after seeing your beautiful card!

Patti

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous! I love those Forget Me Nots!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a gorgeous card Linda, those Forget Me Nots are just beautiful!

Nancy Penir said...

Lovely, Lin! I used the Forget-Me-Not set too, love it bits! Your blues are beautiful!

Loll said...

So pretty. LOVE those sweet forget-me-nots! xx

Marybeth said...

Linda this is awesome! Love the blue flowers, perfect for birthday!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Stunning card! Love that set.

Diana K said...

So beautiful, Linda! Why on earth did I think I could get away without ordering those Forget Me Nots?!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. I love this forget me not set and the colors you used look fabulous!

Mona Pendleton said...

Your card is beautiful Linda! All those little blossoms are so pretty!

Helen F. said...

Beautiful Summer card, Linda! Love how you colored those Forget Me Notss (just moved them up on the Wish List) :-)

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting world.

It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

Watch this or quit placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Sports Betting Robot