https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

CASology #213 Stitch

A wedding card for one of my best friends daughter, Andrea.  Karen and I have been friends since Jr. High School.  She is getting married in Hawaii in September with close friends and family and then having a Reception in October.  Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend so Karen, Andrea and I are having lunch next week.  
I started by making a card for CASology 
and remembered that I needed a wedding card.

 

PTI's Embellished Elegance & Happy Hydrangea in Aqua Mist.
Stamps of Life - ONLY 

Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful Linda! Love the sequins scattered about! Adds such a touch of elegance!

Birgit said...

This is perfectly CAS and lovely, Linda!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection Lin...love it!! :0)

Patti said...

So sweet and elegant! The perfect wedding card : )

Patti

Kreative Kymona said...

Hey Linda!! Such a pretty card. I love how you used the stitch pattern to frame your sentiment. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

Hannelie said...

I just love the super simplicity that shows off your elements Linda!
Stunning card!
Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!