https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, August 7, 2016

CAS Mix Up August Challenge & MIM SAF Remix 2016 & AAA Cards #70 Stitching


Haven't been in my craft room for awhile.  Here is a card for CAS Mix Up

 

I used a technique from the SAF that Kay Miller 
 showed, entitled Watercolor like a Master.
Here is her card.  Gorgeous, right.
Project 2 
My card looks much prettier in person.  The second one is a side view so you can see the Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine that I used.
MFT Dandelion Wishes, PTI's Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise and Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss
MFT Stitched Scallops and Lawn Fawn Thanks covered with Liquid Leaf which was also a technique from SAF by Danielle Flanders

SAF Monogram1 


Thanks for stopping by.


11 comments:

Loll said...

I love the softness of your watercoloured images Linda. And such a beautiful mix of colours. That gold paper is so shiny --- really beautiful. Pink and gold are very pretty together. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Bonnie said...

I can tell that this beauty has lots of shine, Linda! I love the loose watercoloring that blends so beautifully! I think you've got the hang of those sprays! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Helen F. said...

Lovely watercolor, Linda. Great shimmer and shine too! :-)

Greta said...

Your watercoloring is beautiful, Linda!

Jane said...

There's a real autumnal feel to your car and I love the colours of Autumn. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Birgit said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Lin! I so want to try this water coloring technique, but I too haven't been in my craft room for almost a week now! Time to set my priorities straight and get back in there. ;0) Seriously though, the gold touches on this card are stunning, as is your card!

Marybeth said...

The watercolor card looks great and the softness is beautiful! Nice way to get back in the craft room!

Patti said...

What a beautiful combination of these techniques! I love it!!

Have a wonderful week.

Patti

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a gorgeous stitched, scalloped frame. Gorgeous watercolor Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous copper leaf shine and stunning background. TFS Lon and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs, Nancy

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Linda, fantastic card! I can only imagine how beautiful it is in person with this soft gold shine. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - - Sweet Kobylkin