https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Stamping and Experimenting with my BFF




So enablers like Darnell and Marcia made Colleen and I have to buy more goodies.  And they both linked back to Loll.  We had to get on Amazon and order some Inka Gold.    Darnell used Liquid Pearls(for a faux Mother of Pearl BG) and Marcia used Inka Gold to make the most beautiful backgrounds.  These are some of the backgrounds I created trying out these techniques. These are all using the Inka Gold technique but have posted some cards using the Liquid Pearls. 
Click on the link to watch both of these techniques and others too.
 
Well, my stamping days with my friend are about coming to an end.  I am leaving today about 1:30 and dropping Colleen off so she can watch the rest of the VB tournament that Lily is in and I can get back to my duties at home.  Darn.... 

7 comments:

Greta said...

Well, you guys certainly had a productive time together! Beautiful cards, Lin! Thanks for taking time out to drive down & meet me & hope we can do it again!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...to be linked with Darnell as an enabler...I am SO honored Lin! And didn't you just love playing with the Inka Gold?!!! It makes the most beautiful backgrounds...I only wish I knew how to photograph it better! Your cards are just lovely...I really like the background of your shaker card! Sounds like you and Colleen had a fun and very productive week together, and I'm only a tiny bit sorry that I made you spend money over at Amazon!! :0)

Patti said...

Wow!! what a batch of beautiful cards Lin!! I will have to go check out Loll's video.

So glad you had a fun visit with colleen. You girls sure packed a lot of fun in to your time though - good job! : )

Patti

Bonnie said...

Looks like you two had a wonderful visit and some great play time! Don't you love that 2 day shipping? And it's so much fun to share the goodies with a friend!

Birgit said...

Oh Lin, your cards are all stunning! I especially love the shaker card. So sweet! The background on each of these is amazing. I'll have to check out this Inca Gold. You're all in the band of enablers together! ;0)

Kim Heggins said...

How much fun to have friends twist your arm into trying new things! Love all your fabulous cards.

Marybeth said...

Sounds wonderful and wow these cards are amazing! Amazon is the bests do so are crafting friends!