https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches #227 - by Linda

A card for FMS
 
 
A new technique that Colleen and I discovered this morning from Loll through Darnell's blog.  The butterflies and the stripe are all from this technique.
Using Perfect Pearls and then sponging over it.  I linked it to Loll's video in a previous post.  So we went to town making several different backgrounds.  Love this technique and the beautiful backgrounds that they create.
 
PTI's Beautiful Butterflies. Sponged with Distress Inks.
 
 

10 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Wow I love the background you created! I will have to check out Loll's post! Beautiful card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Greta said...

Looks like a wonderful technique--gorgeous card, Lin!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a pretty card Linda, love the colours!

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Linda! I love the background as well and need to see if I can find the link to Loll's post. The butterflies are perfect for this sketch!

Patti said...

Beautiful! I love your take on this sketch. I've been working on mine for FMS and thrown out a couple! LOL Butterflies are always a good idea! especially pearly ones!!

Patti

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card Linda...love those soft and sweet spring colors!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a great technique! Your butterflies are so pretty, thanks for sharing!

Jen Mitchell said...

The butterflies are gorgeous! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is really lovely! I love those soft dreamy butterflies. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh. I zoomed in....gorgeous! I will have to check it out,Linda!