https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Happy Birthday to my BFF - Colleen

Happy Birthday to my dearest friend of 58 years.  Wow how is that possible?  It seems we were just rollerskating and playing princesses.  And then getting married, having children and now our children have children.  We have been so blessed to have this friendship for all of these years.  I'm so excited I am going down on Sunday for my weekly, March visit.   Dear Friend, I will always cherish our friendship.  Love you.

10 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card Lin...I know Colleen will love it!! And have a great week visiting and stamping together too I'm sure!! :0)

Patti said...

Oh Happy Birthday to Colleen! and will she ever be blessed by this beautiful card!! I love the reds for your tulip!

have a GREAT time!!!

Patti

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Linda! You are both so blessed to have such a long lasting and wonderful friendship. Hope your travels are safe and fun. Have a fabulous time!!

Birgit said...

ps... can I ask what colors you used on your tulips? I love the variation!

Colleen said...

Oh Lin, you out did yourself with this stunning card. Those flowers are so pretty and I love the sentiment!! Can hardly wait to see you tomorrow and start playing together!! Thank you friend for the beautiful birthday card!!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a beautiful card for Colleen! I hope that you have a fabulous weekend together!

Kim Heggins said...

What a lovely birthday card for Colleen...and your have been friends forever, that is so sweet. I hope you have a wonderful time with BFF!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a wonderful card for Colleen and how great to have a long-time friend!!

Marybeth said...

Darn, I'm late in wishing Colleen a Happy Birthday! You two are so very blessed to have each other in life! I hope you enjoy your week together,hugs to you both! Your card is gorgeous!!!!!! XO

Bonnie said...

I hope you are having fun with Colleen! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful friendship! Beautiful tulips!