https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Studio Calico Day 15 Layered Stamping

Just got my new Meadow Greens stamp set from PTI (which I love)
Stamped it in PTI's Spring Moss and Winter Wisteria.
Must admit I struggled with this one.  This was about the 5th one but I am happy with it.
It has been a couple of days since I have been able to create anything and it feels so good.  I had 4 of my grandkids for 2 days.  I love my grandkids but in smaller doses.  We spent those 2 days at the lake so that helped.  It is nice to have peace and quiet and be able to craft again for a couple of days.  Then I will have the 3 girls again on Monday and Wednesday.  I am really blessed that they live so close that I am able to see them.
 

No comments: