https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Clearly Besotted #2 Seeing Spots

This is my first entry in the Clearly Besotted Challenge which you can access Here
Seeing spots or Polka Dots.
My BFF, Colleen gave me my first two Clearly Besotted stamp sets for my birthday
Cute & Cuddly which I am using here, in PTI's Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist and Harvest gold
PTI's Sketched shapes
The second one was You Are -  Love both of these sets
 

3 comments:

Colleen said...

This is such a cute baby card! Love that little lion!

Kim Heggins said...

too darn cute...I love those sketched circles, they add so much fun and whimsy to your adorable card.

Stephanie said...

What a super sweet card Linda, I love it - such a fun and funky design! I really appreciate you taking part in the challenge - thank you! x