https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #93 by Allisa

My card for FMS this week which you can access Here
This is a new stamp set that I got from my BFF, Colleen F.(you will recognize her name) for my birthday.  It is Clearly Besotted by Stephanie (You Are) in PTI's Orange Zest, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse and Hawaiian Shores
The Pattern paper is Doodlebug, Fruit Stand
and a little bling
 
 

3 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Very pretty Linda! I love the bright colors with the gingham background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Colleen said...

such a pretty card..love those flowers! the colors and the pattern paper is awesome!

Rita W said...

Lovely! I really love the bright pops of the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.