https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, July 21, 2013

CAS-UAL Fridays #110, Color Throwdown #251, Seize the Birthday & Lastly my Dad's 93 Birthday

My card for 3 challenges
CAS-UAL Fridays Here
cfc110
 
Color Throwdown Here
 
Seize the Birthday Here
PTI's Wishes Come True, Stylish Sentiments Birthday, & Masculine Motiffs in Blueberry Sky and Simple Chartreuse
By the Numbers Die
Memento's Bahama Blue and Rich Cocoa
I made this card for my dad who will be 93 on August 29th.  I know I am early but all of these challenges just lent itself to a birthday card for him....
 
 
 

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Great card for you dad, Lin...love those BIG numbers!

Darnell said...

Love, love, love how you've designed and colored your card for your Dad, Lin! Happy Birthday to him ~ well done!!

Kim Heggins said...

What a wonderful card for your dad! It is just so fun and very festive.