https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, August 5, 2024

Color Hues #92 Pink & Brown


It's been a while since I have entered a card in the Color Hues Challenge.   For some reason, I have not been motivated to create.  Not sure why. 
  Pink and brown are not a color combination I would normally come up with but remember using this combination years ago and really liking it.  So here is my card.

I used Gina K.'s Fizzy Stencil & Wishful Florals, last month's kit with Gina's inks.  The sentiment may be a PF, but I'm not certain.  I used the Poly-glaze foiling sheet from Wishful Florals, and it is so pretty in real life.  Then stenciled to color.  The embellishments are PF Clear with Gold Dust.



Thanks for stopping by.




11 comments:

Cathy said...

Such a pretty floral with just a touch of sparkle! Pink and brown look lovely together on this design, Cathy x

Lisa Elton said...

This is a beautiful card, Linda!

Stef Perry said...

Linda, you've made a lovely card using the challenge colors! Your stenciling of the floral image is so beautiful and I love the foiled background with its subtle color and design. I'm so glad you were inspired to join us at Color Hues!

Darnell said...

Great photo of the schparkle and shine on this gorgeous floral card, Linda! You have a winner here in my book and I am making note of that amazing background you created! Hugs, Darnell

Brenda in IN said...

I hear you about not being motivated. I'm glad your mojo came back in such a big way - this is a great card. Maybe that's the jumpstart you needed.

Karen said...

This is SO beautiful! The photo highlights that gorgeous foiling and your coloring of the florals is wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Cindy Beach said...

Such a gorgeous card, Linda! The coloring and details on the florals is so beautiful! We're glad you could join us at Color Hues! I also read through your blog and saw your photos from June. They were delightful and I'm happy you had such a wonderful time for your birthday with all your family.

Nancy said...

Nothing wrong with taking a break once in awhile, I have not been in my room in over a week so I hear you. However, this card is gorgeous so your mojo does not look lost. Love the soft background and that you captured the gold on your picture. I can imagine how sparkly this is in real life. Thanks for taking the time and effort to join us at Color Hues. Take care!

Sheri Gilson said...

So pretty! Love the softness of the stenciling! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Color Challenge!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card Lin. Love the pretty flowers and lovely stenciled background.

Vikki H said...

I love the softness of your flowers and the mood it creates!