https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Seize the Birthday with Glenda #288 Tic Tac Toe



Glenda has a fun challenge for us on STB.  I chose Stripes, Clean & Simple, Sentiment without the word birthday.

I used PF Cherry Blossoms Stencil & Die with Gina K. inks and gems
Altenew Classy Stripes Stencil



If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!


Surprise Party Guest
Julia




Thanks for stopping by.




10 comments:

JoAnn said...

Lovely card Linda. I like the faint stripes in the background of those pretty blooms.

Bonnie said...

I love the elegance of the background stripes and those sweet cherry blossoms, Linda! A very pretty card, my friend!

Barbara said...

O adore the subtle stripes in the background. I must use that technique on the future as it is amazing and great for lots of images. Nice colors on the flowers too.

Nancy said...

What a soft and beautiful card, Lin. I love your subtle background and of course the cherry blossoms. The shading on your leaves is PERFECT! Wonderful card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a pretty card with the soft colors. I love those background stripes.

Cathy said...

Love those subtle stripes in the background Linda and the cherry blossoms look so delicate, beautifully coloured card, Cathy x

Colleen said...

Beautiful card, Lin, your stenciled stripes are so perfect for the background of this cherry blossom! the flowers are colored so beautifully!!

JulieP said...

I tend to have a heavy hand so I'm very impressed with your soft stripes. They're beautiful, as are your florals. Just lovely Linda.

shirley-bee said...

Such a pretty card, Linda! Love the shading on the cherry blossom sprig, and the subtle stripes make the perfect background.

Glenda J said...

So soft and beautiful Linda! Gorgeous flowers and lovely soft stripes.