https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Day 1, 2 & 3 The Coloring Challenge Road Trip On-Line Class with Kathy Racoosin

Days 1 & 2
Plucking Colors not in the same color family 
and using color pencils to enhance in the nooks and crannies.  I need a lot of work on this.  I used a red color pencil on the first flower and a brown one on the second one.  I have trouble getting thin lines.  Also struggle leaving a white (sweet) spot.
The second picture is adding some white dots.


Day 2
I tried using different color plucking and like this one better, but it still needs work.
Kathy Racoosin says to be fearless.  I tried some white lines trying to be fearless.  Ugh.


Days 2 & 3
We worked on the face on Day 2 and then went on to the dress. 
Finished on Day 3.
I like how this turned out better. 


Another Day 3 project using Critters and using Colorless Blender for texture by putting it on a small piece of  wash cloth.
I think he turned out pretty cute.


It was a fun class with lots of tips to enhance your coloring.  Kathy always wants you to color at least 10 minutes a day to help improve your coloring.

      
Thanks for stopping by.




13 comments:

Colleen said...

Amazing gallery of colored art work, Lin! I think you learned a lot and did a great job!

Marcia Hill said...

I think you've learned a lot too Lin...a lot more than me, that's for sure! Your flowers are beautiful and they will definitely make for some great cards! And I love your teddy bear too! But the little girl is definitely the sweetest and oh so beautifully colored! Hugs. :0)

Darnell said...

Great work, Lin! I signed up for this, too, but haven't had a chance to do it yet. It's fun and inspiring to see your results!! Hugs, Darnell

Darnell said...

Great work, Lin! I signed up for this, too, but haven't had a chance to do it yet. It's fun and inspiring to see your results!! Hugs, Darnell

Susan said...

Good for you to do this course - looks like you're learning a lot. I too struggle with leaving that sweet (white) spot. I should sign up for this course! Really love the teddy bear and the texture you achieved.

Bonnie said...

Look at you, Lin! You are doing wonderfully with this class! I tried some dashes yesterday and yours looks lots better than mine! Great plucking choices! I've not dared faces yet. In fact I'm not sure I have a stamp with a face. I'm not fearless there, LOL! Love the texture of your critter. Great samples!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...so impressive! Love your fabulous coloring.

Kathy said...

Hi LInda, What a nice summary of class!! I have to be honest I LOVE what you have colored and if you don't mind me saying I think you might be a little hard on yourself. The white lines on the flower look good and the girl is awesome. The color plucked flowers ... do have a sweet spot ... the first one has more. The much lighter area on the flower is a sweet spot. Woo Hoo you did it :)

Kara Lynne said...

Wow! What a wonderful class, and look at you go! Your coloring looks wonderful and I love that she told you to be fearless!

Trina P. said...

Wow! Wonderful work, Linda. Thanks for the class summary. I need to try some of these tips.

Loll said...

All your makes are fabulous, Lin. What a great class. Adding shading and details makes such a difference. Are you and Colleen getting together to do this class at one of your homes?? xx

Brenda in IN said...

I love what you did for class. The flowers are really pretty and a good choice of colors. What a difference adding those dots to her dress made. You did a great job with Kathy's class. Good for you.

Unknown said...

If you're looking to burn fat then you certainly need to get on this totally brand new custom keto diet.

To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and chefs united to provide keto meal plans that are productive, convenient, money-efficient, and fun.

Since their launch in January 2019, 1000's of people have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a smart keto diet can provide.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones provided by the keto diet.