https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Mask-erade Day 5 Laura Masking Patterns

Of course I forgot to add the sequins before I took the first picture.  And while I was adding them, I stamped my name on the back and somehow got two ink spots on the card.  Grrrrrrr

My card using Laura's technique.  Stamping a background and then heat embossing with clear emboss, then sponging around embossing.

PTI's Butterfly Dreams, BB Gingham Berry Sorbet and Summer Sunrise & Tropical Teal

2 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...what a fun card and I do like the addition of sequins, always so fun.

Sallyann said...

Such a cute card. Love your take on this lesson with the butterflies and the added matching banner across the top! PS...I also love love love being a grandmother. Just wish I had more non-work time to enjoy the kiddos! They make me laugh and keep me smiling through the work day. Today we find out the gender of grand kiddo three!