https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Card Concept #35 Frilly & Fabulous

A card for The Card Concept
 
A very sweet and talented lady,  Marybeth Lopez sent me these cupcakes because I posted that I didn't have a single cupcake stamp set.  I have finally gotten around to making a card with them.  I have a thing about cupcake cards, they usually don't turn out very well.  I think this turned out pretty cute.  I would consider this clean & layered.  Thanks Marybeth.

Maggie Holmes embossing folder
PTI's  Baker's Dozen colored with Copics, BG10, RV66, 000, 10, & 02,  R22 & 29, V06, YG06, 09,  Y02,11
PTI's Keep it Simple Frames in Lemon Tart, Bitty dots.  
Some yellow and pink sequins

4 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

I agree- this is so cute!! Love your sweet cupcakes with the sentiment banner and sequins :-) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

Unknown said...

You can't help but love cupcakes, and cupcake stamps. Cute cupcakes and card. I really like the doily background too.

laurie said...

This is so cute! Love your frilly cupcakes! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Marybeth said...

Delicious,Linda! What a sweet :) card...great coloring and design.Perfect time to use them. I haven't even seen this challenge yet. The sequins are perfectly placed in my humble opinion .