https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, June 25, 2012

Make It Monday #72: Step It Up - Embellishments

Here are the two cards I made for the Step It Up - Embellishments.  I love this color combination.  Should use it more often.  The sentiment is from Iconic Images.  The butterfly in the first card is SS. Butterfly, and the other butterfly on the second card is from Butterfly Dreams.  The center is from Flower Fusion #12 and I stamped it from a center from All about you.  Then put a little bling on each one. I used the new washi tape that my BFF sent me for my birthday just today.   I like that they are CAS.  Thanks for stopping by.  Your comments are much appreciated.

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Gorgeous cards...really great at stepping it up! Love the layered butterflies, but love that you kept it CAS!! (ps...love that washi tape!)

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Love the layers! It's amazing to see the difference, with just that top layer to the butterfly!

José said...

Lovely CAS cards Linda. I particularly like the second one where the buttefly also has the red wings.

Marybeth said...

Beautiful , Linda . Love your CAS cards and that you made two. I like the added wings to the butterfly.

Suzanne Russell said...

Love your bright color combo and layering! Great card! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful...Those butterflies are so bright and colorful, perfect for this challenge!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Linda! I love your stepped up PTI card and how you layered your pretty butterfly. You kept it simple enough to really inspire me to give it a try. I would really LOVE to become your follower if you don't mind, and I have some blog candy on my blog and would enjoy having you visit.

I also have a challenge blog where your beautiful art would be such a tremendous blessing. I'd love to have you share your art in our challenges. This Wednesday starts another double prize week, and we hope you will play along again! Your art is always a blessing!

I hope you have a great week, amd thanks for sharing this beautiful card!

Blessings,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com