https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Make It Monday #70: Puffed Fabric Accents

I used SS Butterfly and Butterfly Dreams for my puffed image on Mat Stack #1.  I do not sew so had to go find a remnant at JoAnn's to make this project.  The cardstock is Summer Sunrise and I used Memento's cantelope and tuxedo black ink to create the background.  The borders are from Banner Borders and Double Ended Borders. And the sentiment is from Asian Fusion.  Thanks for stopping by.  It really makes my day to receive comments.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful card Lin...and great job using the butterfly dies and the Mat Stack...perfect MIM!!

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful card! You and I had similar thoughts on this MIM challenge. I love the warm colors of your card!!!!

I saw your comment on my blog - I had no idea you were in Washington either! Yeah! A stamping friend close by!!!

Marybeth said...

The colors look great on this card. Love the puffed butterfly . Love the stamped background you created.

José said...

What a lovely card Linda. I particularly like the background with the butterflies. Nice golden colour!