https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, June 2, 2012

9 HEAVENLY DAYS OFF OF WORK

So this is what I did on my time off of work this past week.  First, I spent a couple days in my craft room, making an MIM card, a Retro Sketches and Freshly Made Sketches cards.  Nice to have the time to work on them without working.  Then on Tuesday, my sister and I went to Leavenworth for 3 days.  We walked, shopped and ate.  It was a great time.  We were hoping to sit by the pool which we did but it was only partly sunny.  We came home on Thursday and I have pretty much been in my craft room since then.  I usually have an idea what my Christmas cards are going to be in February, but was really struggling with them.  I finally got my mojo working and this is what I came up with.  What fun it is to just be home.  Can hardly wait till I retire, two more years.....

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Lin...your Christmas cards are fabulous! I think you came up with perfect ones...I can't believe the top right...seriously, girl, did you color all that? And I love how you put the simply Jane couple in that card! All of them are really really nice! And I love the pic of you and Rhonda!

José said...

How clever to get a headstart with the christmass cards. I find it very hard to make them during summertime. I especially love the b/w one.
How lovely to have a couple of days off and do just what you like. Two more years until retirement sounds like heaven. They will be gone before you can sigh ;-).

Kim Heggins said...

Looks and sounds like you are having a wonderful time off of work...how fun to take time to hang out with your sister, great photos. Your Christmas cards are so amazing, I just love the In The Meadow set, just so beautiful.

Taheerah said...

Great cards Linda - you're certainly making an early start for Christmas! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love! Hope you're well!!