https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Seize the Birthday #291 Stripes - Linda


I am very excited to be your host for this month's, 1st challenge at STB.
Come see all of the amazing cards created by the DT's. 
We would love to have you join us in our gallery.

I used Altenew's Classy Stripes Stencil to create a light background of stripes to showcase my flowers.
I don't remember what stamp set I used, but it was one I used at Darnell's when visiting her in June.  She helped me watercolor these with her Ziggies.  Water coloring is something I always struggle with but was happy with how these came out.



If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!


Karen Rogers is our Surprise Party Guest



Thanks for stopping by.




4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love, those subtle background stripes with the pretty vivid flowers.
PS your link is not working

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely trio of flowers! this is terrific, Linda!

Brenda in IN said...

That striped soft background is perfect with these watercolored flowers. I have a hard time, too, with watercolor but you nailed this one. It is lovely.

shirley-bee said...

Love those subtle stripes, Linda, they make those gorgeous flowers pop!