https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Seize the Birthday #278 Red as Main Color - JoAnn


Another different card for me, no flowers or butterflies.  Trying to change things up a little this year.
JoAnn is our wonderful host for the second challenge of February on STB.  She would like us to use red as the main color.  Easy for me as red is one of my favorite colors.  
I used Winnie & Walter Ring in the Celebration stamp set in CP's Rockin' Red ink.  A strip of PTI's patterned paper and some Gina K's black Pearls.
And my all-time favorite birthday sentiment from PTI's Birthday Bash


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!


 Deborah Wheeler is our Special Party Guest for February and March. 
 Welcome, Deborah 


Thanks for stopping by.




12 comments:

!neke said...

Great card !!!
groeten Ineke

Lisa Elton said...

This is a terrific way send birthday wishes!

Brenda in IN said...

This is so bright and cheerful and makes me happy to look at it. Great to stretch out and change a bit in your design. It looks so pretty, Linda.

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely circle sentiment and present image - beautifully accented by your stripes!

Nancy said...

I had no idea so many of my friends loved the color red! Sweet birthday card, Lin!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love that striped border - great card

Cathy said...

Love the circle stamp Linda, looks fab with the striped dp, such a great design and would look so good in lots of colours, Cathy x

JulieP said...

I see many older familiar products that I love!!! Yay you!!! (I need to be better about that.) I really love the design!

Bonnie said...

I LOVE all this red, Linda, from the circle design to the red and white stripes! So fun, my friend!

Ashwini Rao said...

Looks great with all the different geometric shapes in red. I love the look of the stripes combined with the circles. Awesome card!

Glenda J said...

This is one of my favourite sentiment stamps! Goes really will with your great stripes.

Colleen said...

Lin, this is a super card and one I need to tag for all those masculine cards that need to be made, no flowers for men, so this is a great design! Awesome card my friend!!