https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Seize the Birthday #276 Colleen - Kraft and Another Color


Our STB challenge this time is hosted by my bestie, Colleen.  Now that the holidays are over it's time to get back to stocking up on your birthday stash.  Come see all of the inspiration by the DT's and play along with us.  This challenge, Colleen would like us to use Kraft plus one other color (of your choice).
I used Gina K's Light, Medium and Dard Lilac on my kraft.  I used Gina's Light lilac on her stencil, Mega Flowers.  The butterflies are Small Butterflies by Pinkfresh.  Gina's ML #13 and not sure what embossing folder I used.  It was just on my desk.


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!

Our Special Party Guest again this month is the creative, Loll.  It has been so nice having you as our guest.




Thanks for stopping by.




16 comments:

Loll said...

STUNNING card Lin! LOVE the beautiful background of partial embossing in stenciling. So pretty and the perfect place for those gorgeous butterflies to land. xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the bflies - they go perfectly with the layout of the card

Barbara said...

I adore the bright blue with kraft and the matching butterflies are such a great addition. That black border on one corner caught my eye.

Greta said...

I've been thinking I need to use some of my butterflies, so thanks for the nudge with your beautiful card! Not sure I've ever used purples with kraft, but it's certainly a lovely combo. PS--thanks for answering my question and I did use your stenciling inspiration to make a card in my post today.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a very pretty way to say Happy Birthday!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful choice of a color with the kraft. Your stenciling and embossing are so pretty as are those lovely butterflies.

Nancy said...

Such a wonderful choice and not one I would have thought of. As always your butterflies are just gorgeous! Love the layout and the light stenciling too. Lin, This card is truly fabulous!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the shades of lilac with the kraft, Linda - gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration at Seize the Birthday - I've played along!!

Colleen said...

Lin, the corner triangle with that color just pops off the page and adds so much interest especially with the three butterflies that compliment that triangle color. I LOVE IT!! Fabulous birthday card!!

Brenda in IN said...

This is a sweet card with those butterflies and stenciling. The color description confused me as it comes across as navy blue and gold on my monitor!

Bonnie said...

The lavenders are so pretty with the kraft, Linda! Love those butterflies!

Ashwini Rao said...

This is such a lovely card! I love the blue butterflues and the subtle floral background on the kraft. Really charming!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Linda, I love how you've combined the purple stencilling on the kraft with the embossed panel, a great effect, and the butterflies top it off perfectly, Cathy x

JulieP said...

Wow Linda!!! This is absolutely stunning. Seriously. I love each and every detail...including the purple. *gasp*

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the delicate stencilling on kraft (would never have thought to do that!) and the bright purple panel ties in beautifully with the butterflies, they really pop!

Glenda J said...

This so striking with the rich purple! I agree with Shirley - I would have never thought to do the light stencilling on kraft - looks so cool!