https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, March 16, 2018

Stamping with Blogging Friends is the Best

Here are some of the projects that we worked on while at the Craft House.
Marcia showed us how to use a stencil to make an image with water on DOX sponged backgrounds.
Nancy brought her Finetec pearlescent watercolors and this image on black card stock to color.
And Kara helped us color this sweet little bear scene with Copics.

Marcia brought the makings for this sweet Easter pop up and Birgit brought the makings for the sweet deer pop up for inside the card.

Nancy brought this Concorde & 9th stamp set (I think) for us to stamp with Catherine Pooler Inks that Colleen and I brought for them to try.

And this is the front of the little deer pop up that I made for Birgit's card.

And I still have more things to make into cards.  Just not enough time....


Thanks for stopping by.




7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Ha I sort of commented on your two posts in my previous comments. All of your cards of so lovely! Have a good weekend!

Colleen said...

Awesome cards you made Lin...it sure was fun playing with new friends! And coming home with a stash of new things and things to buy...oh we just know how to enable, don't we?

Marcia Hill said...

I just finished photographing all the projects we made so I can write up a post for tomorrow...I shouldn't say "all" as I still have stuff to finish too! I love how you finished up all of your cards Lin...especially the front of Birgit's pop up card!! Now why didn't I think of that?!! I'm still riding on a bit of a high from last weekend...next week reality will probably hit!! Have a great weekend my friend!! :0)

Christine Alexander said...

It's so much fun playing with crafty friends, we all learn so much. awesome cards :)

Loll said...

Very creative and fun cards and projects that you all shared at the Craft House. It's wonderful that you all brought kits for each of you to try something new. Looking forward to seeing more of what you made, Lin. xx

Birgit said...

So many fabulous finished projects Lin! You are way ahead of me... I love how you finished the front of the deer pop up card with the pretty row of birch trees and that wonderful banner sentiment. Super cute! Was that banner in Kansas?? How did I miss that? Who makes the banner? I'm feeling very enabled by you. ;0) Miss you my friend!

Patti said...

Amazing! I'm still shocked at how much you were able to get done!! These are all incredible my friend : )

Patti