https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, March 5, 2018

Make It Monday #314 with Lexi Color Wheel Cards

A card for this week's MIM
Well, I am into my butterflies again.  This is PTI's Butterfly Dreams which they are retiring.  So glad I have it as it is one that I go to more than anything, especially the red one.  I used CP inks in rainbow colors.
PTI's  Shape Shifters, Circle.

Here is Lexi's card

Thanks for stopping by.




9 comments:

Tanya Boser said...

Lovely butterflies! The vivid colors are sure to brighten someone's day.

lexi said...

i love your butterfly color wheel - so pretty and fun!! the jewels are a lovely added touch, too. thanks for playing make it monday!

Colleen said...

Awesome butterfly card, Lin...they are so very pretty around the circle shape shifter!

Marcia Hill said...

Haven't even had a chance to watch the video for this challenge yet, but your card is AMAZING Linda!! Your rainbow of butterflies just couldn't be any prettier and really makes me want Spring to hurry up and get here! BEAUTIFUL card my friend!! :0)

Birgit said...

This is so sweet Linda! I just love the inspiration you get from your love of butterflies. You always blow me away with your designs! Enabler Alert: Did you see the new butterfly girls from Stampingbella? Eeep! They're so adorable! I instantly thought of you when I saw them. .....just sayin' ;0)

Judith Ann Novak said...

Bright and cheery and fun.. love the colourful butterflies.

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Linda! Love the pretty butterflies fluttering about! Great take on the challenge!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fab job on the colour wheel Linda! Love this!

Betty Wright said...

This is lovely, Linda! The butterflies with the different colors and patterns a terrific choice!