https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, April 24, 2017

Make It Monday #282 with Betsy Stenciled Watercolored Backgrounds

My card for this week's MIM was a bit of a challenge for me.  I was trying to use the Butterfly cover plate, making my own stencil and that just didn't work too well. Her's is much softer.  I usually like things bold but I felt this was too bold.  So softened a bit with a MFT Stitched Square vellum
Used Vintage Lines in CP inks.
Echo Park leaf stencil.
You can view Betsy's video, Here

Betsy's card
Watercolor-stencil-still1
Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Skrater said...

What a beautiful card!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Linda! Love the beautiful blossoms and the fabulous background!

Marcia Hill said...

I think your card turned out lovely Lin and your flowers are SO pretty! Those CP inks are amazing aren't they?! I need to put in another order to get the newest colors...I'm guessing you probably already have them?? :0)

Helen F. said...

What a pretty card, Linda! I really like this color combo and your flower stamps choice.