https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Friday, April 28, 2017

Addicted to Stamps & More #239 Clean & Simple / Color Throwdown #440

A twofer as Darnell would say.  


&

 

PTI"S Flower Fusion #4 an oldie.  I got this out to try my new spring colors from Catherine Pooler and thought oh I like that flower, so decided to give it some love.
CP Amazing Floral
CP Inks, love these inks.
SOL, Only stitched Square Dies
 
Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:

Greta said...

Love the embossing for the background & your beautiful flowers, Linda! Hope you've recovered well by now!

Marcia Hill said...

Such a pretty card Lin and I love those flowers and colors!! And thank you very much for enabling me again...I just placed an order for most of the new CP colors! I'm excited about the pink and the purples!! :0) Hope you're having a great weekend my friend! :0)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

This is one stunning creation, Linda! Love the composition, light texture and those tiny sweet flowers. Thank you for sharing with ATSM!

Ceal said...

so pretty! thanks for joining us at ATSM