https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Just Us Girls #351 Trend Week - Sponging



 So I couldn't decide which I liked the best.  At first I thought the black and then decided on the white.  What do you think?  I only made the one card just took pictures to see which I liked best.  I would have to sponge another one if I want to make the black one too.  Not sure my arm is up to it.
This card is for the JUGS Challenge

 

Distress Inks to sponge background, Barn Door, Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade, then put the Stencil, Creative Workshop, over and sponged with Abandoned Coral.  I think I saw this technique on Jennifer McGuire's blog but not positive.
PTI's Butterfly Coverplate

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Both of your cards a just amazing, I can't choose a favorite, really love the wonderful colors. So beautiful.

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE your sponged backgrounds -- both look amazing with the bflies. Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

Loll said...

Love both versions Linda. Really can't pick a favourite. Great job with the sponged background ... gorgeous colours. xx