https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

AAA Cards #68 Tags

I found this pretty tag in my stash and thought it would be perfect for this week's AAA Cards 

I made the background with a technique that I watched on Jennifer McGuire's Blog
 Using Hero Arts Pale Tomato Shadow Ink then stamping with Versamark and also H/A Unicorn white pigment ink and adding some Perfect Pearls. The Perfect Pearls almost makes it appear to be gold. I really love how the background turned out even with a couple spots that I messed up.
PTI's Spiral Bouquet  

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Jane said...

It is a very pretty tag, lovely combo of colours. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Birgit said...

This is so dreamy and soft and pretty. Beautiful Linda!