https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Addicted to Stamps & More #192 Make Your Mark


 

I took a Copics Class from Lori Craig from Imagination International and this is one of the images from the class by Marianne Walker that I colored using Copics.  It has been sitting on my table for about a month and I finally was able to make a card with it to enter in a challenge.  Ok so Marcia made a comment about this stamp set and I had to think and this wasn't an image from Marianne,  but is a Mama Elephant stamp set, Butterfly Kisses. Oh my, the effects of getting old.


Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh Linda...this is too funny! I've had this same stamp set sitting on my desk for almost a month now too, and just made a card with it this past weekend! I wasn't going to post it, but I think I will now so you can see what I did with it. I really like how you colored yours...mine is pretty similar, just a little brighter pink for the flower. Great job!! :0)

Kim Heggins said...

Linda....another gorgeous card! You really have a way with flowers, just love your sweet card.

Patti said...

Wow! Linda your coloring is outstanding!! this flower looks 3D!! Beautiful!!

Patti

Darnell said...

You're a pro with those Copics, Lin!! The depth on this is just stunning!! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

Beautiful shading on your flower and leaves Linda. You have created so much dimension with your wonderful copic skills. xx

Birgit said...

Great coloring on this sweet card, Linda! I agree with Patti, that it really does look 3D. Love it!!

Melissa L. said...

This is lovely, Linda! Beautiful gorgeous coloring and design. OOOO, oooo, oo! Love your Copic coloring!! Thanks for playing along at ATSM MYM.

Nancy said...

This coloring is remarkable! The shading on the leaves is so realistic! Truly a beautiful card! So lovely to meet you today! You are as sweet as I imagined you would be and talented to boot! I look forward to following your beautiful work! HUGS!

Creative world said...

Beautiful card Linda...Lovely Copic coloring,thank you for joining us at ATSM these week...Željka DT