https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Make It Monday #238 - Valentine Ombre

 
I was finally able to get in my craft room and make a card for  
MIM by Melissa
Mimombre4 
I only have 4 different colors of Gelatos so was not able to make an ombre card with them.
I used my Zig water color pens on the Framed Out #11 Heart die.  Then did the wash on the card background.
Used Double Ended Banner embossed in white and added the little red heart bling.

7 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I think this turned out great Linda! I don't have 4 matching shades in gelatos to make an ombre effect either, so still trying to figure out what I'm going to do, but really like what you did with your zig markers! :0)

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Beautiful Linda! Love your cascading hearts.

Barbara said...

This card really came out great. I had to use my Zig's too as I didn't have Gelatoes. I think it is creative thinking.

Jeni Jenne said...

So so sweet! The ombre is great with the Zig pens, too.

Birgit said...

I'm joining in on the "no gelato's" club as well but you overcame wonderfully! Your card is super sweet, Linda!

Marybeth said...

Looks ombre to me and is beautiful! Nice blending , Linda!

Kathy Mc said...

Great way to get ombré effect without Gelatos, Linda. Love the way you arranged your shaded hearts!