https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, February 8, 2016

PTI's 9th Anniversary Celebration - Create Along With Us - February 2016


My card that was inspired by

DSC_7302.1 

PTI's Embossed in white Life is Beautiful and Butterfly Dreams then sprinkled on Brushos and spritzed with water.  Love how it turned out.
Stitched Pinked Edge Label 

A second card



I also decided on doing a second card using Botanical Blocks, III.
I really liked this card by
Heather 
Photo-Oct-09,-10-16-17-AM 
I used Distress Inks to water color.
Delicata Gold Ink
And gold Uniball for the outside border
Brass Perfect Pearls 

9 comments:

Manuela said...

pretty and colorful!

Linda said...

Love your 2nd card. So elegant. Simplicity that packs a punch.

Bonnie said...

Love those pretty colors with the butterflies and the flower is breathtaking!

Joanne said...

Love both of your creations - lovely

Birgit said...

Gorgeous creations on both cards, Linda! Isn't that botanical block of the poppy so wonderful to color up? I love 'em all!

Marybeth said...

Wow on your colorful buterfly card,and the flower card is gorgeous,Linda! How did I miss that stamp!

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my gosh Lin...your butterfly card is absolutely stunning! I love all the bold color...fabulous card!! And the poppy card is beautiful as well...I'm thinking that set definitely needs to go on my wish list!! :0)

Amy Sheffer said...

So beautiful! I love the butterfly card especially!

victoria h said...

Stunning colouring on your fab cards