https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Colour Me. #12 - Subtle

My card for Colour Me which you can access Here 
PTI's Spiral Bouquet, Happy Hydrangea, in Spring Moss, Spring Rain and Hawaiian Shores,
Lil Inker's Stitched Rectangle 
I really love Brenda's card.  It is so serene and beautiful.  I cased it somewhat but tried to put my own spin on it.  It took me three times with the white portion behind the rectangles.  I kept trying to put too much on the white but ended up only adding the bling.  I think it turned out OK but it didn't come close to the image in my head and Brenda's card.

2 comments:

OttawaMom said...

I think you did a great job! I love that floral image and the way it's framed with those awesome ovals. And the added bling is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...!

Unknown said...

Linda this is just lovely. The frames are super cute and the stamped image is beautiful!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope we will see you around again soon!!!