https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Seize the Birthday #279 Coordinating Card/Tag


The first challenge in March for STB is hosted by Jules.  She would like us to make a coordinating card/tag.
Please come join in and get a stash of birthday cards made up.  You will enjoy looking at all of the inspiration by the team.
I used Hero Arts Butterfly Garden Kit that my bestie gave me for my birthday last year (I think).
I used Gina K's inks and black pearls.
EF is Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss.
Tag is Scalloped Tags most likely PTI.


If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just,
stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!


 Deborah Wheeler is our Special Party Guest for March. 
 Welcome, Deborah 


Thanks for stopping by.




17 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh Wow, Lin, I love your card and of course the colors are right up your ally! And I love the tag too!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like these! They're so feminine and lovely. That little bit of swiss dot embossing is wodnerufl!

Loll said...

This is a WOW card and tag, Lin. LOVE your beautiful butterflies paired with the swiss polka-dots. Beautiful! xx

JoAnn said...

Lovely card & tag combo Lin. The butterflies look great around the Swiss dots embossing.

Vicky Hayes said...

Not only do the card and tag coordinate Linda but they also coordinate with your blog design!! Loving the extra texture and yellow details in the card. Vicky x

Nancy said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Lin! Having the dotted texture just in the middle of the card is so fabulous! Of course, the tag is darling too. Well done!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a pretty combo

Barbara said...

So May ways to make a special card with a tag in the challenge. Your card with the butterflies is amazing and the tag is adorable!

Maria said...

Beautiful card and tag!! I love all those pretty butterflies!! I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!!

Darnell said...

This is such a stunning design, Lin! No one does butterflies as well as you do and I love the colors! Hugs, Darnell

Greta said...

What a pretty butterfly wreath and I love what you did for the matching tag! Hope you're enjoying Spring. I could take not too hot with sun for 6 months--haha!

Trina P. said...

Beautiful combo set! The dry embossed dots is a fabulous addition as are the colours.

shirley-bee said...

Pretty card and tag, Linda! Love those two-tone butterflies.

Glenda J said...

These are so pretty with those gorgeous butterflies Linda. So bright and cheerful.

JulieP said...

If these don't scream Spring Birthday, I don't know what does. Just beautiful!!! Loving those Swiss dots too.

Cathy said...

Love those pretty butterflies with the swiss dots embossing, gorgeous colours too, Cathy x

Ashwini Rao said...

Love how fresh and pretty the butterflies look. I can feel the spring oozing out ;) The Dotted Swiss background just fits perfectly with the theme. Totally gorgeous card and tag, Linda!