https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Seize the Birthday #269 Linda - Use Fall Colors


I am the host for STB this time around and I would like to see some fall colors.  Can't believe we are heading into Fall again.  It seems like Spring/Summer just started.  Please come see the amazing projects by our team and join us in our Challenge.
As you can see, I still haven't resolved my computer issues adding my Watermark.  Thanks, Ashwini for your help.

I used Catherine Pooler's Painted Butterflies pattern paper; CP Butterfly Buddies dies and CP inks.
On Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream cardstock, and Gina K's Master Layouts #13.



If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!


 Our next Surprise Party Guest for the next two months is Stephanie from SmilynStef  Welcome, Stef! We are all happy to have you! 


Thanks for stopping by.




15 comments:

Greta said...

Beautiful printed paper & butterflies!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love the butterfly paper! This is a fabulous card, Linda!

Brenda in IN said...

This paper is so pretty and fall colors look great. It's my favorite season except for the fact that winter follows!

taag company said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonnie said...

Love this paper and the pretty butterflies, Lin! A brilliant way to add the sentiment!

Loll said...

Beautiful card with lovely patterned paper, Linda. I'm so happy it's fall with cooler temperatures!! Sorry about your computer problems, wish I could have helped. xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

The perfect paper for a Fall card! Great layout too

JulieP said...

How clever not to go the leaf route. I love your autumn butterflies.

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love your printed butterfly paper and the way you did the layout with that sentiment and the two die-cut butterflies.

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card Linda, the paper has a lovely folk art feel! Thankyou for the fun challenge, Cathy x

Barbara said...

Amazing. Using the fall colored butterflies for your card. I really enjoy this Challenge Linda. Thanks so much.

Ashwini Rao said...

I am in love with that pattern paper, those sweet butterflies, the pretty colors and your charming design that makes everything pop up so well. Awesome card, Linda! I hope you can get the watermark issue resolved soon too!

Colleen said...

LIn, I am a little (lot) late to the party here, but I so enjoyed your fall color challenge. and I love the shades of brown and neutral with a light minty color thrown in there. Beautiful card my friend!

shirley-bee said...

I love that you didn’t use a fall theme with your fall colours, Linda! Love the addition of the blue butterfly.

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous butterflies and super cool layout!