https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Seize the Birthday #268 Jules


This time around Jules would like us to make our card musical at STB
I used an old PTI stamp set, Little Bitty Bird Additions, as I remembered it had some music notes in it.  Now bird cards are really not my thing as I really struggle making a descent card with them.  Lol...  So, I feel this is just ok....  The background stencil is one that Colleen gifted to me as she bought two of them.  It is from Pawsome Stamps.

Another thing I am having an issue with is posting my card.  Why is it that when you get a new updated computer everything changes.  I am struggling with Publisher, which is what I used to use to post my card.   I wasn't able to add my STB signature as the prompts were not the same in the new system.  Why can't they just leave what's working for us old people alone.  UGH!!!  



If you're not a toppings kinda person, well...you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes" Birthday!
The choice is yours!

Surprise Party Guest




Thanks for stopping by.




13 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well done! The signing birds with the hb background go perfectly together for this challenge

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable! Love the idea of the birds singing at the birdbath! I'm with you on the computer changes ;)

Izzy Scrap said...

Love your card with these adorable singing birds and even more in blue (my favourite colour !). Don't be to hard with you, I really think it's a lovely card that everyone would love to receive for their birthday. Totally agree with the computer issue...hopefully I have hubby for that ! Thank you very much for welcoming me to your team for the past 2 months, it has been a real pleasure !

Barbara said...

Oh Yes! We should not forget the musical birds. I love to hear them singing and they certainly do that. Great card for this challenge

Nancy said...

Now after seeing your card, I realized I could have gone with song birds! Next time! Great card, Linda!

Marina said...

I do like the choice of blue and the birds are cute - love them chirruping away on the bird bath.

Colleen said...

For not usually doing "birds" you made a fantastic card into a musical card! Wonderful idea Lin!

Bonnie said...

I so agree with you, Lin! Why do they have to keep "improving" things so they don't work? Hopefully you will find a way around the changes soon. Love your sweet birds and the stenciled background!

JoAnn said...

Such a cute card with those birds singing in the bath. Love the stenciled background.
I am with you on the new computer and how they change things so much, I have dealt with it in the past.

JulieP said...

I love the ombre' stamping and those birds are darling!!! I do hope you've resolved your tech issues. It can be so frustrating.

shirley-bee said...

What a cheery chirpy card, Linda. For someone who doesn’t do bird cards, now you do! Hope you’ve managed to sort out your computer issues.

Cathy said...

The little birds are so cute and perfect with the background stencilling. I agree if it's not broken don't change it as far as tech things go! Hope all is working now for you, Cathy x

Glenda J said...

This is so cute! Love the birds with the little notes. Great ombre background too.