https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Color Hues #49


Just squeezing this on the last full day of Color Hues Challenge
I have been trying to get to it for several days and was finally able to today.

Altenew's Fragrant Florals, stencil, 3D EF and die with Gina K. Inks.  Background is Echo Park Diagonal Buffalo Plaid.  I have just rediscovered this Stencil and I'm loving it.    It's hard to see in the photo but is very pretty IRL.
This is such a large flower that it doesn't fit on a A2 card so had to cut some edges.  I used the EF but it doesn't look like it.





Thanks for stopping by.




9 comments:

Nancy said...

OMG! Another stunning card, Linda! I found myself just staring at it for so long. I love the soft stenciling too. So happy you squeezed in some time to play along with us at Color Hues or we would have missed this stunner. Take care!

Bonnie said...

This is GORGEOUS, Lin! WOW!

Greta said...

Oh wow--this is a stunner, Lin! I was just looking at the panel I did at the retreat & couldn't remember what it was made with. You've inspired me to make mine into a card!

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my, this is just the most beautiful bouquet. I'm loving those brown leaves. I just realized I didn't comment on the triplets pictures. I think I am in disbelief that they can be four already. They are so cute with their backpacks almost as big as they are. Thanks for sharing those great pictures.

Karen said...

I agree, this is a stunner! That floral bouquet is wonderful and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Tracey McNeely said...

Linda what a beautiful card, you and flowers work so well together! I see your designs and I want to go to Altenew! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Kara Lynne said...

A Beautiful bouquet of yellow and brown - perfect for fall! I scrolled down and saw all your wonderful creations, and there were the triplets all grown up and going to preschool! Wow!

Aileen said...

Wow this is stunning Lin, love love these colours. Hugs Aileen

Trina P. said...

Another fab floral card. Beautifully coloured once again. Great us3 of the colours.