https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, July 26, 2021

Color Hues #22


A card for Color Hues using Lime Green and Aqua
I smooshed some Gina K's inks to create the background behind the die and the butterflies.  The die sheet was given to me by my BFF, Colleen so I don't know the name.
Pinkfresh Small Butterflies, Stencil, Stamp & Die.  Just love this and how easily they come together.  I embossed with Liquid Platinum EP.
Love, Love, Love this set so much.




Thanks for stopping by.




9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Lin! Love that background and your butterflies! I have the Glimmer butterfly plate, dies and stencils and they are clambering to get some playtime! Yours turned out beautiful and make me want to make the time to play even more! Thanks for the inspiration, my friend!

Darnell said...

Perfection, Lin! So crisp and beautifully composed. Took my breath away! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

Beautiful card Lin! Love the butterflies paired with the lovely harlequin stenciling. This is such an amazing colour combination and you did it proud!! xx

Cindy Beach said...

Amazing entry, Lin! Beautiful use of the colors. I love how much dimension the smooshed piece adds, great design! I am so glad you played along at Color Hues.

Colleen said...

Amazing card, Lin...those butterflies are the BOMB!! tee hee!!

Kristie Goulet said...

I love these butterflies and the cool die you used! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! The smooshed background behind the diamonds is gorgeous, as are your butterflies. Thanks for sharing this with us at Color Hues!

Greta said...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Congrats on the Color Hues win--well-deserved!

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful card, and a well-deserved win, Linda! I just LOVE the background you created.