https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Saturday, March 2, 2019

CAS Watercolour March 2019 & Just Us Girls #477

I am able to enter this card into 2 challenges.  Don't think I have played all week in my craft room so this is the only card I have made all week.
I used a NBUS stamp that has been sitting on my desk for a long time.
I embossed the image on Vellum with Hero Arts white satin pearl.  Then used my Distress Inks to watercolor.  Then encased it in an Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle.
The sentiment is from PTI Think Big Favorites #24

&


Thanks for stopping by.




7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your flowers are so pretty, Linda! Love the vibrant purple! Wonderful font on that sentiment! A perfect pairing!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful flowers. Love the oval framing and that fabulous sentiment.

My Paper Epiphany said...

So beautiful! I love the look of the satin pearl embossing, the colouring and the framed image. Thanks so much for joining us at the CAS Watercolour Challenge.

Birgit said...

This is beautiful Lin! Great coloring using your DI!!

Darnell said...

Beautifully done, Lin! I love the design and that gorgeous purple color! You've used my favorite birthday sediment! Hugs, Darnell

Marcia Hill said...

Your card turned out so pretty Lin! I just love the soft looking water coloring gives on vellum and I love the image you used too! Lovely, lovely card my friend and thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Watercolour!! :0)

Loll said...

Beautifully done Lin!! Pretty image that looks amazing in purple and green. Great work with watercolouring on Vellum. Love the image with the oval aperture. Happy to hear you finally had time to play a bit this week. xx