https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, October 15, 2018

Muse #287 with Kim

I was inspired by the card made by Kim for the Muse
this week.
Well the babies come back tonight, so it will be back to going to help Ramie.  I really missed them, but enjoyed my time in my craft room. Lol

Kim's card
I was inspired by the sentiment being the focal point and the flowers around.  I was going to make this a Christmas card using these colors but they looked more Fallish to me.  So I will give this to my Aunt who will be 83 next week.
Used PTI's Spruce & Spriggs, Inside & Out Birthday in CP inks

Thanks for stopping by.




8 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is a beautiful fall card! Love that harvest "bouquet" and how the sentiment is the main focus!

Kim Heggins said...

Linda...this is so beautiful and I love how you changed up the flowers for a fall arrangement. Stunning paired with your sweet sentiment. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse this week!

Helen F. said...

You card is simply beautiful, Lin! I really like the Spruce & Spriggs set around the sentiment on your Aunt's birthday card. She will love it!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Love your take on Kim's card!

Jacquie Southas said...

These images work beautifully for a fall card! Beautiful!

Ardyth said...

I love the richness of your colours! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Greta said...

Spruce & Sprigs is one of my favorite sets & now I may have to case this wonderful BD card, Linda! Glad you had some crafty time, but I know you're ready for more baby time!

conil said...

Lovely way to arrange your florals. Such a pretty card.