https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

CAS Watercolour August 2018 Challenge

I really struggle with watercoloring.  This is my fourth image that I tried to watercolor.  First I tried my Ziggs then decided to try another image and my Distress inks without much success.  Finally came up with this one that is just ok to me.  I used Lawn Fawn's Our Friendship Grows watercolored with Distress inks.



Thanks for stopping by.




7 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

So soft and pretty and I love this panel! Thanks for playing along at the CAS Watercolour Challenge! Congrats on joining the CAS Christmas team too:)

Bonnie said...

I love the soft washed background that makes your sunflowers look so bright and cheerful, Lin! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Watercolour!

Marcia Hill said...

You're too hard on yourself Lin! This card is beautiful!! The Sunflowers are so bright and cheerful and I love the soft blue background wash! This will definitely brighten up someone's day who isn't feeling so great! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Watercolour!! :0)

Loll said...

This is so sweet!! LOVE this adorable card Lin! I just bought this set, and now you've inspired me to get it inked up! Your watercolouring is fantastic and I LOVE the design with the off the edge shape that is watercoloured with a pale blue background. Very creative and beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

Colleen said...

You are too hard on yourself, Lin...this is a great card and wonderful sunflowers and design!

Nance said...

I love this, Linda! You did wonderful watercoloring. I love the design and that border die.

Karen Dunbrook said...

lovely sunny card Linda...nice design...
Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS Watercolour Challenge.
:) Karen