https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, July 30, 2018

Make It Monday #331 with Stephanie, Seize the Birthday - Stripes and Triplets Update

A card for this week's MIM
Creating  Mixed Background Texture with Stephanie

PTI's Garden Party, Communique Curves, Scalloped tags & Diagonal Stripes Cover Plate

Stephanie's Card
Also entering into STB
Our "Toppings" option this time is...
"Stripes"


And Finally
The triplets are 3 months now, as of the 26th and growing so well and beautifully. The last time they were weighed they were well into 8 lbs. so I'm sure they are at least 9 lbs. or more.  My sister and I go over and help Ramie on Tuesdays and Thursdays and are on call as needed.  But she is such a natural with these babies, you would never know they were her first.   You can just see the love on her face as she looks at each one.  They are getting to the point where they are interacting with us and it is so fun.   These little ones have been lots of places already in their short life.  On a road trip, soccer games, out to dinner, up to the foothills of Mt. Rainier.
They just make my heart melt. 
So precious and we just can't believe how blessed we are.
Enjoy!!!

BTW, spent the day with the babies yesterday and found out they weigh 11 lbs.  My guess was a little off.
Had to post this.  Just came in:
Anna poses for mom as the boys sleep
Connor & Justin


Miss Anna is so photogenic

Identical twins even sleep alike,  Connor (l) Justin (r)
They even put their arms up at exactly the same time.  Lol

Connor & Justin in their summer wear.  Tank tops & shorts

Another beautiful shot of Anna.  Mom was playing dress up and taking pictures.

(L to R) Justin, Anna & Connor

Connor sleeping


Justin sleeping

Avery with Justin on top, Connor and Anna
Another one of those identical twin things with the same expression on their faces.  Lol
Avery is such a great big sister.  She is 12...

Thanks for stopping by.




15 comments:

Colleen said...

Fabulous post...I love all the triplet pictures!! And your card is amazing! these littles are just too too cute!!

TLady said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!! AND, SUCH SWEET BABIES!!! WHAT A GREAT big sister too!!! ;)

Bonnie said...

The babies are so ADORABLE, Lin! Anna is going to be so much fun! She already looks like she's totally in control and such a beauty! I am amazed at how the boys are so alike! It's going to be hard to tell them apart when they get older. They'll probably try to fool you more than once! Your card is beautiful too. Love the white on white background with the bright flowers! But those babies really steal the show! Enjoy!

Loll said...

Oh my gosh Lin, those babies are SO SWEET!! Anna is going to be the leader ... you can tell. :) They are all so beautiful. You really are truly blessed Lin. Thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures of the twins ... what a great way for me to start my day!

Your card is gorgeous! I love your colours and your design is amazing. xx

Marcia Hill said...

Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Lin! Have an idea for mine, but just need to sit down and do it! And the babies...oh they just melt my heart girlfriend! The one of Anna smiling made my eyes water up as she is just SO ADORABLE!! And those boys are just so precious too...and love the identical movements! Fun, FUN post Lin...thank you!! :0)

Vikki H said...

Absolutely your blog post must be this week's best! The babies are growing quickly and are adorable! Your card is beautiful also! The green and pink together are gorgeous!

Jill S said...

Your card is beautiful! Loved seeing the pictures of the babies. Oh the years of joy they will bring!

Nancy Penir said...

LOVE! Just got my trips' fix and feeling good! Everything about your blog GLOWS, Lin! From the top header to all the sweet pix, just beautiful. I feel your joy and rejoice with you! Continued blessings as 'our' miracles grow and grow. And yes, not to be outdone by sweet baby pictures, your card is beautiful in every way! Love the soft summery colors, the stamps you used, and the perfect tucked in sentiment tag!
Hugs my friend!

Birgit said...

Oh my goodness, can this post be any cuter?? Those babies are so beautiful and so much fun! I love the boys facial expressions and sweet Anna is truly a delicate little girl in her features. Avery certainly looks like the helpful older sister that she is. Pure delight!!! Your card is stunning too Lin! I just pulled out some stamps and dies today, hoping to play along. Always happy to visit your blog and get updates on your three little miracles. Hugs to you~

Nancy said...

I so enjoyed this post! The triplets are getting so big! Anna sure likes the camera! Now your card is super too. Really love the transition from leaves to stripe panel! Super card for sure! I am so happy you linked up at Seize the Birthday also! HUGS!

Darnell said...

Oh, my, those little boys are mirror images! They even yawn and hold their arms the same! Fascinating! And precious Anna, could not be any sweeter! She is going to have her hands full with those guys, but somehow I feel she will have them wrapped around her little fingers! It's such a miracle and such a blessing that they are really little sluggers now! Congratulations to Ramie for being an outstanding mother! And you can tell Avery is loving every minute of being a big sister! Thank you so much for sharing, Lin! I can't get enough of them!! And what card? Seriously? You can't possibly expect a card to compete with these photos, lol!! Hugs, Darnell

lainey said...

Pretty card! Love reading the updates on the triplets - they all seem to be growing like little weeds!

Kathy Mc said...

Beautiful card, Linda, and those triplets are adorable. I’d say big sister is mighty proud as well as grandma. Enjoy!,

Patti said...

Hi Linda : )

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to pop in to see the babies! I really appreciate your e-mails - especially as I have been so absent this summer.
I am so excited that they are growing so strong and healthy. What an adorable threesome!! : )

Snuggle each one for me. : )

Marybeth said...

Linda , I saw these beautiful baby pictures a few days ago and just now have time to comment to you .... already shared them with my family. Oh my goodness they are all so beautiful just like little dolls! Your heart must be bursting with pride as your family has grown so quickly everyone a sweet blessing! Gosh they are adorable!
Oh and the card is ....... stunning!