https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, April 16, 2018

Merry Monday #286 with Susan


Wow, I really struggled with this card.  I had all these neat sentiments that I could use but I just couldn't put it all together.  Finally, I came up with this.  Funny thing the card did not evolve into something completely different.  It was what was happening in my head but not on paper.  LOL....
Susan wants us to use your favorite Christmas verse.
Come join in at this week's Merry Monday


PTI's Pen & Ink, Penny Black's On the Town 
Distress Inks for the background. 

Thanks for stopping by.




13 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

I never would have known you struggled with this challenge Lin...your card is just AWESOME!! Your blending and the silhouette images are perfection as is the sentiment! Lovely, lovely card my friend! Hope you have a wonderful week!! :0)

Leanne said...

Wonderful job, love the scene and such a truly awesome sentiment/verse. Great job girl!! Hugs, L:)

Colleen said...

I love your scene, the sky is amazing...all the blending and the moon is just striking!! Well done my friend!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a lovely card Linda, it may have caused you pain but the results are stunning.

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card, I love your peaceful wintry scene. Have a great week.

Patti said...

Incredible backdrop for this festive scene!! : )

Thank you so much for the Honorable Mention!! at Merry Monday you gals are the sweetest!

(((Hugs)))
Patti

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the scene you created with the silhouettes, Linda! Perfect with that masked moon and sky!!

Bonnie said...

Your images and scene are so perfect for this sentiment! Classic!

Loll said...

Gorgeous winter scene Lin! Love the beautiful colours of your sky with the snow falling. Wonderful sentiment! xx

JoAnn said...

Beautiful winter scene. I think your card came together perfectly.

Kelly Lunceford said...

What a FABULOUS little scene you've created! Great job!

Susan Joyce said...

Wonderful sentiment Lin, not something we would have in Australia, snow that is at Christmas but a beautiful scene and card.

Laurie Unger said...

but it came out wonderfully! Great winter scene.