https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

PTI's Create Along With Us December, 2017 & CAS Mix Up December 2017

 
It's been so long since I have made a pretty flower card and it really lifted my spirits.  Actually, it's been a long time since I have played with much success.  I'm playing in PTI's Create Along with Us.

I chose this pretty card by Keeway
&
I used die cuts, stamping, sponging and stenciling

PTI's Garden Party with CP's inks.
PTI's Basic Dots Stencil, 
Sponged the bottom of card with CP ink.

Thanks for stopping by.




12 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Linda! Your blossoms look so beautiful! So fresh and crisp! Great take on the challenge!

Loll said...

Such a pretty card Linda. LOVE the soft purple at the bottom and the shape of the curve. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Linda! The flower cards do have a way of lifting your spirits don't they! I love the shape of the card you die cut to separate the white and purple!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Lin! And I know exactly what you mean about the color and flowers lifting your spirits...I needed it too! Your card came out so BEAUTIFUL, and I just love all the color, the edgeing, and the soft stenciling too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

Darnell said...

You are definitely a Flower Girl, Lin! This is pretty and it lifted my spirits, too!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

Colleen said...

Wow, Lin, this is amazing! Fabulous card my friend, so glad you now have some time to get inky!

Jo said...

Beautiful soft card, love the design and those flowers.
Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely floral card you created Linda! love the colors and design and pretty stenciling on the background! Thank you for joining us in the CAS Mix Up! Julia xx

Vicki Finger said...

This card is a real beauty! The recipient will be very lucky to get this.

paperkicks said...

Beautiful card, Linda! Love the colors you chose!!

Bonnie said...

Your pretty floral card makes me smile, Linda! Such a lovely surprise among the Christmas cards! Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS Mix Up!

Greta said...

Love the color combo, beautiful flowers & pretty edge! Great card, Linda! Wishing you a great 2018!