https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Color Throwdown #469

 
It's been a long time since I have entered a card in the CTD Challenge

I am happily stamping with my BFF who is up here for a quick one night trip.  Her daughter was coming up to Seattle to surprise a friend for her birthday and asked her mom if she would like to drive up with her.  So we are having a day of stamping.  So fun to have her with me even if for just one day.

PTI's Beautiful Berries Winter in CP colors and embossed with Silver EP.
Spring Rain pattern stripe paper.  The silver is much prettier and shiny in real life.


Thanks for stopping by.




8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Your card is absolutely lovely Lin and matches the color inspiration perfectly...love it! Enjoy your time with Colleen...how exciting that it worked out even if only for one night!! :0)

Kristie Goulet said...

So gorgeous, Linda!!! ♥♥♥

Broni said...

I LOVE the blue berries on the silver branches! Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown!

paperkicks said...

Beautiful card!!

bristowmom said...

Your card caught my attention in the CTD site - very pretty!

Vickie Z said...

Beautiful! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Nancy said...

Saw this at TCT and thought it was amazing! Had to come by and tell you so! Then I saw your blog and I was like WOW!!!!!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Great job with the colors! Hope you had fun stamping with your friend. I am so fortunate to have two crafting buddies that join me quite often! (No crafting this week with the holidays...I miss them!)