https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, December 12, 2016

Merry Monday #226 with Lori Winter Fun

This week Lori want us to make a card portraying some type of winter fun and what is more fun than playing in the snow and making a snowman.  Although, we don't often get enough snow to do that, it is still fun to think about it.

 

Join us this week at Merry Monday
I do not have much success with Shaker cards but this is a technique that Jennifer McGuire showed and I thought I needed to give it a try.  Well, I must say it was the easiest one that I have done, but still did a few steps wrong and had to go back and review her video. 
I colored this Lil Inkers, Snowman image with copics 

Thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic shaker card Linda, I love the fun colours. Have a wonderful week.

Birgit said...

Fun! Fun! What a fun shaker card this is! Your card depicts perfectly, the image of winter fun. I'll have to check out Jennifer's video on making shaker cards. Any tips to make them easier would be awesome. Thanks for the link and sharing your sweet card!!
Oh, and I'll be happy to send you some snow. ;0) We just got about 8 inches!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling snowman scene, Linda, and I love the shaker!!

Nancy said...

Such a great shaker card Linda! Love the multi colored sequins too!

Christine Alexander said...

love e the wonderfully bright colours of the shaker card. It's so sweet :)

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my Lin...this is so sweet! I love all the happy colors you used with the sequins and your image is colored just beautifully!! And I'd be happy to send you some snow too...we got over a foot over the weekend and there's more snow in the forecast starting tomorrow! Yuck! Hope you're having a great week my friend! :0)

Bonnie said...

Not only is this a fun scene, but the shakers make it even more fun! Thanks for the beautiful Christmas card, my friend!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I love your fun shaker card - that little scene is so precious!