https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Thursday, September 15, 2016

CAS Mix Up September 2016

I finally remembered to get some shaving cream so I could make a card for CAS Mix Up 

 
I have done this technique before at one of  PTI's SAFs, but had to review the procedure.  I really like this technique and it is so easy to get these amazing results.  Although once I had the marbling done, I had a hard time trying to make my card.  Success at last.

PTI's inks, Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise and Terracotta Tile, Noted Scallop A,  Linen Cardstock, 
MFT Beautiful Blooms.  I used dies, marbling, stamping & there is pretty scallop embossing around the oval.  Not sure if you can see it. 

Thanks for stopping by.


15 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card Lin! I too loved the making of the marbled paper, but then struggled with how to make it into a card! Looks like you figured it out just fine though, as this is really pretty! Love the colors you used and how you made the vase with it too! Great job! :0)

Marybeth said...

Oh wow! this sure looks amazing! Love that mix and blend of colors

Bonnie said...

Wow! Linda this is awesome! Love these colors and how you've used it framed and for the jar! Great marbling and use of it too! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

nancy littrell said...

OMG Linda...Your marbled oval and vase are absolutely Stunning! Did you hear my out loud Wow? Gorgeous..really! TFS and joining us at CAS Mix up.

Carole J said...

This is so beautiful! Brilliant design! x

Birgit said...

Oh wow, this is so cool! I've never done that technique before. It sounds messy but fun. I love the colors you used and your fabulous design!

Patti said...

Amazing results is right! BEAUTIFUL Lin!!

Patti

Joyce said...

Your marbling is gorgeous, and I Like how you used it in two different ways on your card.

Colleen said...

Beautiful marbling, Lin! I love the vase too!!

Kara Lynne said...

Wow! Beautiful results from your marbling technique! I love how you used some of it for a vase!

Linda said...

From one Linda to another ..... great job with the shaving foam I love the colours, and I like how you've done the vase too, looks fab! xx

Loll said...

Gorgeous card Linda. Your marbled piece turned out beautifully!! Love how you've used it both as a background and for die-cutting. Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

Susan said...

That is fabulous marbling - gorgeous blend of colours and great swirls. Love what you did with it for a background and the vase. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up.

Brenda in IN said...

This is really pretty Linda. I love the vase.

Gramma Sarah said...

Congrats Linda!! Love this card...my favorite of all.