https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, July 27, 2015

A Week at the Lake with Family

 Every Year I have a chance to put my name into a lottery for a cabin at Lake Tapps, a private area for PSE employees and retirees.  My granddaughters just love it out here.  They are little fish and love being in the water.  Here they are roasting marshmellows for smores.  L to R.  Avery, Maddy, Kailey and her friend Lianna.  It is such a beautiful place and very safe for the kids.  



This is my youngest son, Brad who stayed with the girls at night.  My sister and I like the comforts of our own beds so we go home at night since it is only about 25 minutes away.  Much better for us old ladies.

We brought my 94 year old dad out for a couple of hours, but then he was ready to go home. (BTW, he will be 95 on Aug.29th.)  This is my sister, Rhonda.
Avery, Kailey & Lianna on the dock.
Kailey and Shawn, my nephew enjoying the lake.
 
My older son, Kelly, his wife Petrina & my only grandson, Brennan. 

On Saturday, we had a family reunion.  This is a picture of the cousins together.  A couple of second/third cousins got in the picture too.  The picture of all of us is too big for me to put on my blog.  Of course, the weather in Seattle has been spectacular all Spring and Summer except for the week we were at the lake and we actually had a couple of showers on Saturday.  We had a great time anyway.  This is our second year getting together and everyone wants to do it yearly.  I just have to mention, the guy in the black is 75 years old if you can believe that.....



















3 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...looks like you all had so much fun. Love all your photos!

Darnell said...

Thank you for sharing, Linda! What a good-looking family you have and everyone looks like they had a blast in spite of the weather! And, NO, I cannot believe that dude is a 75 yo! I'll have what he's having!! Hugs, Darnell

Marybeth said...

Oh Linda this was so fun seeing your beautiful family pictures,thank you so much for sharing! Wow 95 that is wonderful! Your granddaughters and one Grandson are beautiful ! The lake vacation looks wonderful!