https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Monday, February 9, 2015

PTI's 8th Anniversary Day 5 - Spring Into Action - & Kathy's Birthday

My card using the Aloha stamp from PTI.   Some of you may think, hey that's an old set, but somehow I missed and recently saw it on a MIM (I think).  I just got it in the mail on Saturday so decided to use it.  I colored it with Copics, Yg03, 06, 09, R35, 37. 59 & Y35
Pure Poppy Bitty dots paper.
Keep It Simple - Get Well 
I really loved how the first card turned out so made another for a friend of mine who is having a birthday.  These are her colors.
Copics YG03, 06, 09,  YR02, 04, 07

8 comments:

victoria h said...

Love the colouring on your flower- so pretty.

Colleen said...

Beautifully colored hibiscus, I like how you used the framelets !

Lin said...

So pretty, Lin!

Barb Kirkwood said...

Nice design, good colors, sweet card

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Linda... or should I call you Lin? Love all your gorgeous cards for PTI - good luck!!!
=] Michele

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful flower! I really just got into PTI when the Shakers + Sprinkles came out, so everything is pretty new to me. Now I'm hooked!

Marcia Hill said...

What a pretty card Linda! You colored that flower so beautifully and I love that scalloped edge at the bottom too...really pops against the dotted DSP! :0)

Birgit said...

Gorgeous! Love your fabulous coloring. I also love the scalloped design. I think I have those and never think to use them. Must go search...